Funeral Director – Marshall Funeral Home, Richmond Hill
Marshall Funeral Home, Richmond Hill, Ontario is looking for licensed funeral directors (FD1) to become part of our staff. (We would consider interns and FD2).
Marshall Funeral Home has been serving the Richmond Hill Community since 1876, in the same Yonge Street location, although the current facility was constructed in 1993.
We have a four person schedule (44 hrs/week) that includes every other weekend off and days off during the week. There would be on-call time, one night per week and split between your partner on the weekends that you work.
- Salary is negotiable and would be based on experience.
- There is overtime pay for any time worked outside of the salaried 44 hours/week, including evening visitation and night calls, or voluntarily working days off.
- Lieu time for Statutory days worked.
- Full Extended Health Benefits after 3 months of employment.
- Eligibility for company matched contributions to Group RRSP after 3 months of employment.
- Funeral Suit
- Dry Cleaning Allowance
- Annual licensing fee & support/access to resources to complete yearly licensing requirements.
- Arranging and co-ordinating services with families as well as all aspects of providing funeral services.
- Embalming and Transfers (1 and 2 person, including Coroner’s Transfers) will be required.
- General Maintenance and cleaning will be expected, inside and outside. Aside from snow removal of the parking lot and grass cutting, we maintain the property and do all the cleaning.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Please submit resume by email to Teena Mortson, office manager at email@example.com. If you have any questions about us, our community, or the position, please feel free to submit questions by email. Please visit our website to learn more about us www.marshallfuneralhome.com .
All applications will be kept confidential, only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.