Bocchinfuso Funeral Home is offering a full-time career opportunity for a Class 1 Funeral Director/Embalmer Position.
The Bocchinfuso Funeral Home is a family owned and operated business located in the Historic Downtown of Thorold, Ontario.
Those who join our team of talented individuals are professional, reliable, and self-motivated.
The successful candidate will:
Hold a Class 1 Funeral Directors License in good standing with the BAO, possess time management and organizational skills and have a G Drivers Licence with a clean abstract. Ideally you will have held your licence between 2-4 years. Renumeration and benefits based on experience.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- At need and pre-need funeral arrangements
- Oversee visitations
- Directing services
- Embalming, dressing, casketing, cosmetic application
- Assisting with administrative duties and all other maintenance
- Consistently provide an outstanding level of client family and guest satisfaction
- Communicate effectively and courteously with the public and other team members
- Contribute to a positive working environment for all team members to enjoy
- Contribute to the coordinated execution of all details surrounding the funeral including services, set up, visitations both at the funeral home and at various locations as well as handling transportation requirements.
- Receive and check deliveries of flowers and parcels for accuracy
- Will have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
This is a rare opportunity to work in an environment alongside the owners which will allow you to express new ideas to better serve our families. We believe in integrity pricing and are one of the few Funeral Homes in Ontario who have posted our prices on-line for all to see since 2015. To best serve our families, priority will be given to candidates living in the Niagara Region or willing to relocate.
If you are ready for a change and to improve your way of life, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position to Rick@bocchinfusofh.com
Bocchinfuso Funeral Home
“Compassion for our families, Passion for our community”.