Adams Funeral Home and Cremation Services Ltd. is an independently family owned and operated funeral home located in Barrie Ontario. We are offering the position of a permanent fulltime Funeral Director Class 1 who is self motivated and able to work both independently and as a team member.
Your position would include but not limited to the following duties;
- You would be the contact for the funeral home with client families and supporting the families throughout the arrangement conference, visitation and service.
- You would be the funeral home representative contacting clergy, cemeteries and other individuals and organizations while planning the services requested.
Once you become part of our dedicated team of Funeral Directors
- Your duties would include but not limited to embalming, documentation and completion of forms for submission to various agencies.
- You would have input into the design and production of personalized memorial supplies.
- Your duties would also include all aspects of a funeral home staff member.
Posses the following traits
- Ontario Class 1 Funeral Director license in good standing
- A valid Ontario driver’s license with clean abstract
- Understand the need for attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communications skills; both written and verbal
The team of Funeral Directors and support staff at Adams Funeral Home are passionate about providing unparalleled services to the community and honouring the families they serve. We have professional staff that work extremely well together which has proven itself by receiving many community awards. We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive extended health plan, clothing allowance, dry cleaning and other benefits.
If interested in this position please forward cover letter and resumé to; email@example.com or call Doug Adams at 705 728 4344