Licensed Class 1 Funeral Director Position
Job Type: Full-time
Simcoe Funeral Home-Orillia
We are a small independent funeral home looking to add someone who has working knowledge and comfort with all aspects of funeral service, with a willingness to continue to learn and grow as a well-rounded Funeral Director.
- Minimum 3 years License Class 1 Funeral Director’s License
- Embalming, Directing, Arranging
- Valid Ontario “G” driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- As a Funeral Director you will be required to:
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team
- Have excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills, that will exceed family’s expectations and needs
- Arranging, Prearranging, Directing, Embalming
- Scheduled on-call
- Assisting with some funeral home maintenance
We will provide an opportunity for personal and professional growth, a focus on work/life balance, and an employee friendly working schedule. We offer a competitive salary, professional clothing, and dry-cleaning allowance. Salary will be based on the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
Resumes must be accompanied by a Cover Letter.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be ensured the utmost privacy and discretion.