Full Time Funeral Director – St. Catharines, ON
The George Darte Funeral Chapel Inc., is the only locally family owned funeral home in St. Catharines, Ontario. We are seeking a Funeral Director Class 1 to join our team on a full time basis.
This position offers the following benefits:
· Competitive Salary
· Full Benefit Package
· Employer/Employee-match Pension Plan Program
· Uniform and Dry-cleaning Program
· CAA Membership
· Fitness Allowance
We are in search of an applicant with the following attributes and skills to complement our team:
· ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
· exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· preparation and embalming skills
· professional and compassionate demeanor
· superior organization skills and a keen attention to detail
· proficient computer skills
· ability to multi-task in a high call volume work environment
· dedication to an exceptional quality of service to the families we serve
· experience in a full spectrum of funeral service: directing, arranging, and embalming is preferred
- valid Ontario Class 1 Funeral Directors License
- valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s License
Interested applicants should forward their resumes and cover letter to the attention of:
Kayleigh Peterson, Managing Funeral Event Planner The George Darte Funeral Chaple Inc email@example.com.
Absolutely no phone calls or walk-ins please. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The George Darte Funeral Chapel Inc. welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.