Position: Class 1 Funeral Director
“Morse & Son Limited” which includes Morse & Son Funeral Home, Niagara Falls, and Morgan Funeral Home, Niagara-on-the-Lake, is seeking a full time Class 1 Funeral Director to become part of our team.
General duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Meet and interview client families to make at-need and pre-need funeral arrangements.
- Coordinate and schedule all details necessary to fulfill funeral services.
- Lead and assist on funeral services.
- Accurate and timely completion of client files and accounts.
- Transfer and embalming of human remains.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer care and service skills to assist bereaved families.
- Sound time management skills to meet inflexible deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on constant changing needs and deadlines.
- Basic computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office Suite
Required License / Certificates
- Ontario Class 1 Funeral Director License
- Valid Class G Driver’s License
- Current WHMIS Certificate
Morse & Son Limited is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Morse & Son Limited makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Those interested in applying may submit their resume by mail, email, or in person by way of the contact information here below. Only those chosen for interview purposes will be contacted. Resumes will be accepted until September 17, 2021
Attention: Alain Gignac
Morse & Son Funeral Home
5917 Main Street
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 5Z7