WE ARE HIRING….
Are you looking for a change or your first position as a Funeral Director? Join the team at A. Millard George Funeral Home as a Class 1 Funeral Director. We're a family-owned establishment, seeking a dynamic and compassionate individual to contribute to our respectful and supportive work environment. As a key member of our staff, you'll play a vital role in assisting families during their time of need, ensuring that every aspect of our service is conducted with care and sensitivity.
What sets us apart? You will be an integral piece that completes the entire picture. Your hard work and dedication will be recognized and deeply appreciated. Unlike being just another employee at a larger funeral home, you will be a vital and significant team member. Your suggestions and input will be given thoughtful consideration.
Funeral Director Class 1 qualifications/abilities required:
- Valid G Drivers License.
- Valid Class 1 Funeral Directors License
- Possess excellent communication skills and professionalism in the workplace.
- Able to lift heavy items. (50 + pounds for a short period of time).
- Able to work with the public and deceased in a respectful manner.
- Able to take directions, and when uncertain, able to ask questions to verify the task.
- Able to work in a stressful but rewarding environment.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and some holidays
- Benefits (after one year)
- Pension (after one year)
- Yearly bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Compensation for overtime removals
- Cell phone allowance
- Pay for uniform and scrubs
- Provide access OFSA learning portal
- We pay for your BAO license fees
- A community connection
- Fulltime hours (40 hours)
- Anything over 40 hours is time and a half
- Overtime removals (flat fee)
- Every other weekend off
- On call (taking phones) 5 days out of 28
Please send your resume to email@example.com